Group Quality and Lean Manager.
Are you passionate about driving continuous improvement?
We are looking to hire a Group Quality and Lean Manager.
Hultafors Group is a company that has rapidly grown the last couple of years, both organically and through several acquisitions that have added new product categories as well as expanded the company geographically.
We have recently formed a small corporate team that consist of roles within HR, Communication, Sustainability and Quality & Lean. The team is facilitating and supporting the business’ growth journey and integration processes, securing necessary competences, efficient organization and processes, as well as the journey to become even more sustainable. The Group Quality and Lean Manager is part of this engaged team.
As a Group Quality & Lean Manager you will:
- Drive the quality work for Hultafors Group, guided by the Hultafors Group vision and mission, by securing an efficient management system - “The Way We Work” - that meets the business needs as well as the requirements from standards and legislations.
- Secure that the group has adequate competence on how to work with continuous improvements according to our Lean methodology. Moreover, you will facilitate and share best practices on how to improve business efficiency and reduce waste in order for the company to reach defined objectives.
You will collaborate with key employees in all parts of our organization and will be dependent on your ability to create a positive and action-oriented atmosphere. You will be the leader of the internal auditor team and facilitate sharing & development forums within Lean and process development.
To be successful in the position you need to be well organized as well as an engaged facilitator of meetings and change processes.
Qualifications & Experiences needed
- A Business or Technical University degree or another relevant education
- A couple of years of working experience from similar or relevant positions
- Preferably experience from working in an international environment, but at least the ability to work in English.
- Experience from developing collaboration at all levels of the organization.
- Skills in making inspiring presentations.
- Experience from working with ISO certification processes, to perform GAP analysis toward relevant ISO standard and from acting as the interface towards external auditors.
- Experience from working with Lean to be able to act as coach and support staff and teams across the business in defining standards in The Way We Work as well as KPIs, documentation and implementation of these standards as well as educate in tools in order for them to be able to work with continuous improvements. This role is the group specialist of Lean tools.
This is an interim position due to a parental leave. We welcome you to start as soon as possible to enable an overlap and a good induction to our group and the position. The current position holder will be away until end of April 2021. We are looking for you who are genuinely interested in us and ideally want to continue working with us if there is an opening later on.
We will evaluate candidates as we receive applications so please do not wait to send your application to us should you be interested in the position. We welcome your application with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st of May at the latest.
By sending your application, you agree that we keep your personal information for the next coming 6 months.
We have decided to run this recruitment process ourselves and kindly reject all sales calls about recruitment services.