Marketing Manager – Business Unit Workwear
Marketing Manager – Business Unit Workwear
About Hultafors Group
Hultafors Group is a rapidly growing company, headquartered in Sweden with operations across Europe and in USA. We offer personal protection equipment that keep professional users at the forefront. Hultafors Group is owned by Swedish Investment AB Latour.Hultafors Group has around 1000 employees worldwide and an annual turnover of around 280 MEUR.
Hultafors Group provides a portfolio of leading brands that keep driven professional users at the forefront in terms of functionality, safety and overall productivity. Together, the brands form a unique product family for professional users who must be able to rely on their gear. Through our brands Hultafors, Snickers Workwear, Solid Gear, Toe Guard, Emma Dunderdon, Wibe Ladders, Hellberg Safety, Johnson Level, Kuny's, CLC, Hultafors Group has helped create a better day for professional users for more than 130 years.
Read more on hultaforsgroup.com
About the Position
The Marketing Manager for Business Unit Workwear is a key player in our continued growth journey, building the brand strategy for our premium brand Snickers Workwear. You are up to date with the latest technologies and the future of marketing. You conduct market and brand analysis to understand our end users’ behavior, define key insights that guides the development of the of the marketing strategies considering driving brand awareness and positioning. In order to successfully translate a brand´s strategy or story info marketing collateral and advertising campaigns, you will collaborate with the Cross Functional Brand Team (Product Development/Commercial team, Group Marketing Team incl creative team, and the Group function e-Commerce & Commercial Digitalization).
You are part of the management team of Business Unit Workwear and report to the Executive Vice President of Business Unit Workwear located in Mörby, where this position will be placed. You will also have a dashed line reporting to Director of Group Marketing, located in Gothenburg.
- Responsible of developing the brand strategy and marketing plan within the framework of the Hultafors Group brand hierarchy.
- Plan and drive the content development of the marketing plan for the BU that will deliver on BU brand, sales and profit targets.
- Based on the analysis, create the annual global marketing plan for the brand in collaboration with Director Group Marketing, Sales Organisations and E-com.
- The marketing plan includes the definition of short- and long-term brand objectives, including key KPIs, communication strategy and concept definition of target audience and key marketing channels, and the outline of a rollout plan.
- Lead Brand Cross Functional Team and drive a collaborative culture for team success
- Lead and develop team members.
We believe you are a brand marketing strategist and you balances analytical, strategic thinking as well as tactical operation. As a person you always want to stay one step ahead of the game and you love to work in an international cross-functional setting. We can offer you a position in a , fast growing company, with unique products nice, atmosphere and great colleagues . You are at ease working both with long-term visions as well as hands-on execution.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similar position within fmcg, with solid track record of brand building and positioning.
- Understanding of data and analytics-driven marketing and communications technology with proven results from inbound marketing.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
- You are confident as a person and you feel at ease communicating to C-level or to a large crowd
- You have great skills in stakeholder management and used to navigate in an international context
- A person located in, or willing to relocate to, Stockholm, Sweden.
Travelling is a part of the position.
The Marketing Manager will report to Camilla Monefeldt Kirstein, EVP Business Unit Workwear. Email: Camilla.email@example.com
In this recruitment we cooperate with Headagent
Please apply here : https://www.headagent.se/lediga-jobb/2874-marketing-manager/
Interviews will be carried out ongoing.